August 18, 2010

About Me



I am married, work full time as a Quality Assurance Manager, and am mother to 3 wonderful kids. My dream is to own my own business which will provide me enough income to work from home but until that day, I work in an office at a nutritional supplement manufacturing facility. I began crafting in 2000 and have loved it ever since.
I enjoy crafting, scrapbooking, writing, going to local festivals, wine tasting, volunteering at my children's schools, helping others, and spending time with the family. I also love taking pictures and I am learning how to become a better photographer. I enjoy learning new things both in my personal and professional life.


I enjoy reading a good book and as of lately I have been absolutely addicted to the Twilight series. I am definitely Team Edward lol. I love watching my children grow into young adults and I devote a great deal of my time to soccer, baseball, football, and whatever activity they want to involve themselves in.


My family is my life!

I hope you enjoy the items that you find on my blog. I maintain an etsy shop at

Every item on my blog is available for sale and I can customize any order that you may need. Thanks for visiting.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila